Guess who ran out of ideas and is doing a tag no one ever tagged them in!?!?!?
Let’s get started.
1. What’s you favourite Christmas movie?
Ummmmm. This is a tough one as I don’t actually watch a lot of Christmas movies, but I’ll be cheesy and go with A Charlie Brown Christmas as I remember watching it with my mum and brother when I was younger.
2. What’s your favourite Christmas colour?
Red. In fact, I had red hair for almost a year. I really need to update my icon, as I’m back to being a brunette now. Anyways, red is one of my favourite colours no matter the season, so this one is a no-brainer.
3. Do you like to stay in your pjs or dress up for Christmas?
PJS ALL THE WAY!!!
I will take any excuse for a pyjama day. Unfortunately my mum never lets me spend the whole day in pjs. *tear*
4. If you could only buy one person a present this year, who would it be?
If I was actually was confronted with this problem I wouldn’t buy something for anyone.
I would make homemade presents.
(HA! I found a loophole to this problem.)
5. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
I normally pick one present to open on Christmas Eve and open the rest on Christmas morning.
6. Have you ever built a gingerbread house?
It fell over after, like, five minutes at most.
7. What do you do on Christmas break?
- Go on the internet
- Cry about the idea of going back to school
- Blast Christmas music in my headphones
- Watch youtube
- Blast Fall Out Boy and Twenty One Pilots
- Cry some more about going back to school
8. Any Christmas wishes?
Infinite endless wifi connectivity and infinite chocolate.
9. Favourite Christmas smell?
Spicy scents like cinnamon.
10. Favourite Christmas meal or treat?
For meals, I love turkey and creamy, buttery, mashed potatoes.
For treat, candy canes, gingerbread, and hot cocoa.
I tag any blogger who is too lazy to come up with ideas.
PS: I just re read this and 7 is just downright depressing.